Patent Analyst at Menteso IP
This position is within the Searching Engineering team and the candidate will work closely with the Team lead/ SBU Head of the team.
Education and Experience : Professionals with PhD. -Domain: Mechanical with 0 to 2 years of relevant/ industry experience are eligible
- Understanding client needs and accordingly preparing Proposals/Synopsis for different Patent Research Projects
- Performing various patent searches - prior art search, novelty search, patentability search, patent portfolio, patent landscaping, validity searches, sequence searches, structure searches etc.
- Conduct comprehensive searches of technical and patent information using online database and other information resources.
- Analyze and summarize search results.
- Provide insightful evaluation and analysis of results.
- Preparing final reports and deliverables as per required standards.
- Deliver timely, value-added patent search reports.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong analytical skills with thorough understanding of the technology domain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (in English) with particular ability in creative and persuasive writing.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Any certifications of additional courses or training's (in Intellectual Property or otherwise) would be a plus.
Package: As per industry standards
Contact: Send your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject: Patent Analyst /Senior Patent Analyst