EOU / Claim Charts
Ok! You need Evidence of Use (EoU) charts! Yes, we generate court ready EoU Charts. And yes, we will work closely with your team and meet your required quality standards for sure.
Our team has extensive experience of mapping on standards, product literature, product terms, and specifications, etc. We have generated thousands of claim charts and helped our clients in making more than 30 million dollars in licensing and sales of patent portfolios.
Our EoUs can be made available in three forms:
Why you need Evidence of Use (EoU) Chart?
Evidence of Use (EoU) Chart helps you:
- Recognize potential infringement of your existing patents. If you are selling patent assets, proof of patent infringement can assist strengthen the terms of the sale.
- Identify vertical technology areas or silos. Lots of technologies make use of common subsystems or techniques of getting their means, so interim patent and product literature studies are serious to identifying the right target companies. We work closely with you during this significant phase to make out the number and kind of technology silos that set up the scope of your study.
- Evaluate potential patent infringement. Our analysts work with your specialist and counsel to analysis your patent portfolio and make out the candidates that have a high potential of being an infringer.
How Evidence of Use (EoU) study is performed or what is the methodology of Evidence of Use Charts generations?
- Searching: Every infringement study starts with search and analysis based on the claims of the subject patent. Unlike a Patent Validity Search, this is centered around patent literature that postdates the subject patent. As patent literature offers the detail that is frequently lacking in the actual product literature, this initial search provides a landscape of competitive and non-competitive companies. On a similar pattern, a direct Google search is also performed for the existing products in the market.
- Claims mapping: Using this information, we perform comprehensive searches of product literature, product catalogs, corporate websites, press releases, and more. We recognize products to pair with related patents and generate claims charts that map the product literature, product terms, patents, figures, and pictures to the claims of the patent you are studying.
- Analysis: In some cases, products are bought and reverse engineered. For some technologies, we can also make easy third-party laboratory analysis services to improve your claims charts further.
- The release of results: We carry this powerful body of information in clear, well-organized reports and claims mapping charts.
Contact us today and get real help with Evidence of Use (EoU) Charts.