Non-Patent Literature Search
Each Non-Patent Literature (NPL) search result plays a significant role in novelty search report, and it can have a massive impact on success or failure of a patent. Recognizing the importance of non-patent literature search, MentesoIP introduced focussed nonpatent literature search services that help clients in saving time and maximizing the quality & scope of their patents.
MentesoIP has exceptional skills of searching online and/or printed NPL to provide you with a complete understanding of existing prior art as per your needs. Our NPL search reports help you in equaling the level of “no stone left unturned.”
- 8+ Years of Business, 150+ Full Time Searchers, 50+ Tech Areas, 200+ Non-Patent Literature Searches/month.
- Wide non-patent literature resources (scientific literature, journal articles, conference papers, university digital libraries, academic publications and many more).
- Multi-lingual (16+ Languages) capabilities are covering 100+ Countries.
- Search results to help draft applications that not only cover current state-of-the-art but all possible infringements.
- Various report options to suit your budget and completeness demands.
- Searches and manual analysis conducted by subject matter experts, reports include expert comments on each prior-art.
- Quick turnaround to secure the earliest priority date.